AAI provides multiple learning options to meet the individual needs of students and families. With three options to choose from, we can support your student at school, at home, or abroad.
On-Campus Learning Benefits
A traditional approach to school held on campus while embracing the new normal.
- Small class size (average of 19 per class)
- Certified, experienced, innovative content experts engage students in large, open classrooms
- Innovative, age-appropriate, competency curriculum for all subjects and electives
- Wide range of options for workshop elective courses, bi-annual immersion, and college credit opportunities
- Community and service-learning opportunities
Independent Learning Benefits
The ultimate, customizable program for students who want to take control of their educational experience.
- Dedicated support from certified, experienced, innovative school and classroom leaders
- Unlimited access to and utilization of cutting edge, age-appropriate, competency-based curriculum for Language Arts, Science, Mathematics, and Social Studies.
- Wide range of options for workshop elective courses, bi-annual immersions, and college credit opportunities
- Full access, support, and utilization of technology and connectivity devices
- Dedicated project support fund for grade-level projects
To discuss learning options at the American Academy of Innovation, please email Academic Director Ryan Hagge, at email@example.com.